Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Hearthstone

[Pinned] Reckless Hearthstone Tournament #3

Sign ups starting now, post in here. No need to list decks this time. This is only a sign up once we have enough people dates will be set for each set of rounds. Games must be completed before dates end. Only conditions this time are you must be i...
Small Everchosen 3y
Everchosen73124Small Téabag 3y
Hearthstone

Hearthstone Imgur Ownage!

Post em if you got em!!!!!!
Small Everchosen 3y
Everchosen137478Small Everchosen 2y
Hearthstone

Reckless Hearthstone Tournament #2 Final Round START!

Grats Otteray first Champion!Sign ups starting now, post in here. No need to list decks this time. This is only a sign up once we have enough people dates will be set for each set of rounds. Games must be completed before dates end. Only condition...
Small Everchosen 3y
Everchosen4015997Small Everchosen 3y
Hearthstone

Farewell Hearthstone, it was fun?

I'm done. It was fun for a time, but with 30 cards and a very limited amount of cards on release, it got stale fast. Hopefully, they can get on a booster set soon and add some more flavor to the mix.Won't miss all the aggro decks one bit. :)
Member avatar small Verdell 3y
Verdell74105Member avatar small Verdell 3y
Hearthstone

FINALLY!!

After so many shitty runs lol.Poopy Rewards
Member avatar small Puerto 3y
Puerto63039Small Numinous 3y
1 2 3
Hearthstone

Reckless Hearthstone Tournament

Hearthstone Tournament!Ok so i'v taken too myself in organizing this hearthstone event. I want to run it like they did at Blizzcon this year. Rules:-Each player must pick 3 diffrent classes to play.-Each deck can only contain up to 3 Legendary's.-...
Small Everchosen 3y
Everchosen4518406Small Everchosen 3y
Hearthstone

How I think about this game atm....

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
Verdell207436Small Téabag 3y
Hearthstone

No tablet version on Heartstone? No problem with this app.

Haven't tried it yet, but it's supposed to be a good workaround until they come out with an official app.http://venturebeat.com/2013/12/27/how-to-play-hearthstone-on-your-tablet-right-now/
Verdell32730Small Everchosen 3y
Hearthstone

Streaming Arenas

I'm streaming most of my arena runs since last week if you're all interested to watch, come follow me. http://www.twitch.tv/recklesslurtsI've been keeping my record on an excel spreadsheet since the last wipe, curently standing at 314-136 in arena...
Member avatar small Lurts 3y
Lurts11121Member avatar small Lurts 3y
Hearthstone

Beta Keys

If anyone has or knows of anyone that has a beta key they are not using i would like one very much. ive been looking for a while now and have been unlucky.
Small Shambals 3y
Shambals31686Small Demonic 3y
Hearthstone

Unleash the Hounds

...just made me rage quit.That is all.
Verdell2310235Member avatar small Blighted 3y
Hearthstone

The Reckless Hearthstone Tournament.

As discussed in a previous thread, there's some interest in a Reckless tournament. I had some brainstorms about it today, and want to know what you guys think.The prize for winning -- $20 bnet card. Bragging Rights.Entry fee -- We pay for the card...
Small Vik. 3y
Vik.3214030Small Ibiza 3y
Hearthstone

Troll mage

Made a revision of Kripp's legendary heavy deck. It's trolly as fuck
Small Demonic 3y
Demonic42115Small Demonic 3y
Hearthstone

Resources for beginners.

Alongside with sites like Hearthpwn and similar sites, I found this guys channel quite informative.http://www.youtube.com/user/ForceSC2strategy?feature=watchHe is constantly updating and showing how to play the current big hit deck builds, what I ...
Small Demonic 3y
Demonic21400Member avatar small Sola 3y
Hearthstone

Druid

Spent all night playing this deck.Almost 11 and lost once. Mayyyyyyyy have to swap over lol. Edit: Deck build: http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/druid#34:1;120:1;148:1;149:2;174:1;242:1;258:1;266:2;311:1;395:1;464:2;480:2;500:1;519:1;532:2;548:...
Verdell31697Small Bromilk (Plaguies) 3y
Hearthstone

Priests...

I just conceded on turn 2....yep...2....Double Northshire Cleric....So let's take the worst class and make them the best class. Cool story. Priests are broken as shit now.
Verdell103903Member avatar small Verdell 3y
Hearthstone

Thoughts on a Reckless Tourney?

I think more and more of us are getting Hearthstone and getting used to the game/decks.Once it goes 100% live and everyone gets the game, thoughts on a tournament within the guild?I have some ideas on set up and rules, but would all of you be inte...
Member avatar small Verdell 4y
Verdell2310862Small Roya 4y
Hearthstone

Paladin Divine Shield Deck

I'm tearing it up with this deck. Here is the set up:http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/paladin#27:1;29:2;75:1;108:2;142:1;157:2;191:1;221:1;250:1;260:2;283:1;293:1;326:1;350:2;394:2;434:2;475:1;477:1;499:2;542:1;577:1;663:1;There's a few ways t...
Verdell178281Small Demonic 4y
Hearthstone

Arena :(

I can't seem to get above 5 wins! Then again, all the hero picks I've gotten were warrior/priest/lock picks and they are, by far the worst arena heroes... still have not seen mage or rogue from my picks :(How's everyone else doing in there?
Small Stefania 4y
Stefania62563Member avatar small Beeps 4y
Hearthstone

Beta Patch

Today is the day for our Hearthstone Closed Beta patch! This patch also includes the account wipe, so when the servers are available for play once more, you’ll be starting again as if you were a new player. For more information on the wipe itself,...
Verdell11031Member avatar small Verdell 4y