Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
PvP

Vigorous - Pvp Carry

Alrighty with WOD Inc I thought I would edit this a little. My contacts have broadened, my list has expanded. Vigorous's Boosting Service - Will be fully operational in WODNot sure what ratings will be like come warlords--- For example this past s...
Member avatar small Vigors 3y
Vigors32888Member avatar small Vigors 2y
1 2 3
PvP

5.4 RBG's

Post if interested - Ill lead/tcAll fun and games but treat it seriously like a raidSunday night at our normal raid times (Not until guild is situated in SoO)Pst class your interested in coming on. Get current pvp gear. Skype the usual.Depending o...
Member avatar small Vigors 4y
Vigors4921680Member avatar small Verdell 3y
1 2 3
PvP

5.2 Rated BG's

Now that we are into the new content patch, I just wanted to touch base with everyone to re-gauge interest in the group. There are going to be some guidelines for this group in 5.2 that I think everyone will agree with.- You must cap out your conq...
Small Kaíoken 4y
Kaíoken4621754Small Narthul 4y
PvP

Warsong Gulch Strategy

Our strategy for Warsong Gulch mirrors what we do in Twin Peaks. On this map, we basically stay in a group the entire match. There is no "offense" or "defense". The FC will have a dedicated healer and stays with the group the entire time until we ...
Small Kaíoken 4y
Kaíoken21568Member avatar small Blighted 4y
PvP

Ventrilo Voice Activation

Since we are not using Skype (unless we want to?), being able to talk in Ventrilo without needing to press a push to talk button is pretty valuable in PvP. Even if you think that you're super fast and smooth at it, not bothering with it will impro...
Small Kaíoken 4y
Kaíoken127350Small Kaíoken 4y
PvP

Eye of the Storm Strategy

SPOILER ALERT: You have to actually CAP the flag here instead of just being near a base to claim control! EoTS = AB/Gilneas as far as bases are concerned.There are a few strats that we can go with, but I'm picking one and we'll see how it works fo...
Small Kaíoken 4y
Kaíoken31975Small Kaíoken 4y
PvP

The Battle for Gilneas Strategy

This BG is pretty simple as far as execution is concerned. Control Mine/LH, control WW, we win. Something we've learned from previous games is knowing when to peel off of a base that is within our control after an attack. Being able to respond to ...
Small Kaíoken 4y
Kaíoken11063Small Kaíoken 4y
1 2 3
PvP

Rated Battlegrounds

So I have heard a couple of people talking about doing these. I want to see who all is interested in starting these up in the next week or so. I am not looking to lead them but I definitely want to help get them going and join in. So post up if...
Small Zaxx 4y
Zaxx4217405Small Zaxx 4y
PvP

MMR in 5.2

Team and Personal Ratings will be reset when Season 13 begins.
Member avatar small Verdell 4y
Verdell21543Small Kaíoken 4y
Waterotter2110748Small Marcaryn 4y
PvP

Temple of Kotmogu RBG Guide

Hey, so I've decided to pick a battleground and write up a strategy for it, and I chose this one! Found bits and pieces of strats out there and just decided to make one myself.OBJECTIVE: Earn 1600 Victory Points. Holding an orb increases the VP yo...
Small Kaíoken 4y
Kaíoken37009Member avatar small Blighted 4y
PvP

Useful BG addons

Battleground Targets Useful for easy target swapping and seeing who is on the enemy team.Battleground TargetsPlate BuffsCustomization player nameplate buffs and debuffs. Plate BuffsHealers Have To DieFor those without ElvUI that want marks on heal...
Member avatar small Verdell 4y
Verdell42320Small Bromilk (Plaguies) 4y
PvP

Twin Peaks Strategy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ2pgsgrRsUOn this map, we basically stay in a group the entire match. There is no "offense" or "defense". The FC will have a dedicated healer and stays with the group the entire time until we can push on their FC a...
Small Kaíoken 4y
Kaíoken21498Small Demonic 4y
PvP

Arathi Basin Strategy

3 Bases as Horde: Farm, Lumber Mill, Blacksmith.3 Bases as Alliance: Stables, Lumber Mill, Blacksmith.That's the game right there. Keep a hunter at Farm/Stables and have the rest of the team go Lumber Mill. LM is the strongest node on the map due ...
Small Kaíoken 4y
Kaíoken11043Small Kaíoken 4y
PvP

SilverShard Mines RBG Strat

So this is looking like the best strategy that I was able to find for this one. I will try and get a picture put together to help illustrate it if that helps. If anyone has any other strategies then post them up.FirstHave the 1st group head west...
Small Zaxx 4y
Zaxx128146Member avatar small Blighted 4y
PvP

5.2 and Conquest Points

So, I was doing a little browsing over PTR stuff and came across something simple but easily overlooked if you aren't thinking ahead. In preparation for 5.2, it is going to be a better investment in the long run if you upgrade your current Malevol...
Small Kaíoken 4y
Kaíoken11183Small Kaíoken 4y
Page 1