Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Off Topic

Equality... Also some really weird video about twerking.

Because... LOL I can.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJbu5n-hzS4
Small Marcaryn 3y
Marcaryn11190Small Marcaryn 3y
Off Topic

@Salad

Sometimes I remember how far away you are... :(
Small Marcaryn 3y
Marcaryn31842Small Ceasarsalad 3y
Off Topic

Just Stopping By

Just stopping by to say hi and that we should do alt-star siege runs on Thursday sometime soon again. -Ftfk a.k.a. Jim
Member avatar small A Priest Named Jim 3y
A Priest Named Jim21519Member avatar small Verdell 3y
Off Topic

Borderlands 2

Started replaying and wanted gauge peoples interest about playing again. So far at my disposal i have a 61 Psycho that's decked to the teeth ( FEED THE MEAT, SALT THE WOUND) as well as some other lower level toons.Great weekend to start with the G...
Small Diabolic 3y
Diabolic72971Small Numinous 3y
Off Topic

Couple of things regarding the website.

First If you've noticed, over the last week or two, the website has been sluggish or non responsive. The reason? Our host has been under constant DDoS attacks. They've beefed up security and mitigation services, so hopefully this will not continu...
Small Vik. 3y
Vik.114138Member avatar small Verdell 3y
Off Topic

This is why you need to stay in school.

A stay in school ad from Australia. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STHpMUYeznQ
Member avatar small Voltshot 3y
Voltshot31610Member avatar small Verdell 3y
Off Topic

PC Games

I was just wanting to gauge interest in how many people were going to purchase CoD:Ghosts or BF4 for PC so we could possibly make a clan in either or at least have more friends to play with.
Small Relocated 4y
Relocated21240Small Demonic 4y
Off Topic

Reckless Tshirts Now Available!

The tshirts are available to order as of today!There were some limitations that the print shop and I had to work through. First, we had to lower the falcon on the shirt to get the design to wrap around from the front of the shirt to the side finis...
Small Vik. 4y
Vik.3920006Small Waterotter 4y
1 2 3 7
Off Topic

The Music Thread Son

lastly the black sheep of my music, Elvis Perkins.
Small Bromilk (Plaguies) 7y
Junkfood13775053Member avatar small Verdell 4y
Off Topic

FFXIV

Anyone else playing this right now? I think I saw Otter and Stef mention playing it. I started leveling an archanist character on Eu-Phoenix with one of my buddies and its pretty fun so far, dunno how long I'll keep at it though
Member avatar small Kitywompus 4y
Kitywompus2110034Member avatar small Verdell 4y
Off Topic

Dark Souls

I know Vik picked up this game during the summer sale, Beeps and I are busy getting our asses handed to us in it as well...Feel free to hit us up on Steam if any of the rest of you pick it up... But be prepared to die... a lot...Steam ID: mpottsy710
Small Numinous 4y
Numinous41921Small Waterotter 4y
Off Topic

Thanks Verdell

for the Salt-Scored Cleaver
Small Demonic 4y
Demonic21174Member avatar small Verdell 4y
1 2 3
Off Topic

Would you order one of these shirts if made available?

I am making up some Reckless tshirts for a Dota event in NYC later this year, and figured I'd ask you guys if you'd want one as well. If you'd be interested in having one, say so in the thread/poll. When I am close to placing the order I'll have t...
Small Vik. 4y
Vik.4823645Small Waterotter 4y
Off Topic

The Humble Origin Bundle. Ridiculously sick deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HGoyxmAL0wPay what you want for --Dead Space (steam + origin keys)Dead Space 3 (origin only)Burnout Paradise Ultimate Edition (steam + origin keys)Crysis 2 (steam + origin keys)Mirrors Edge (steam + origin keys)Med...
Small Vik. 4y
Vik.21266Small Demonic 4y
Off Topic

Just for old time sake :)

Member avatar small NecareTyrant 4y
NecareTyrant72930Member avatar small Necaretyrant 4y
Puerto21218Small Stefania 4y
Off Topic

Selling Logitech Performance MX (Wireless)

If anyone is interested, I am getting rid of a like new MX. Honestly I've barely used the thing, I have all the original packaging as well.I'll sell it for $40 Paypal. It retails for $90. Figured if anyone is looking for a quality wireless mouse, ...
Small Vik. 4y
Vik.125213Small Lucitya 4y
Off Topic

Regarding your youtube videos!

As fatbosstv has decided to stop making guide videos to any of the 25 or 10 man content, and regarding the current lack of 25 man raiding guides I was curious if you had any issues with myself using your Youtube footage of your current kills to ma...
Member avatar small Vincent Rose 4y
Vincent Rose155900Small Demonic 4y
Off Topic

Torchlight available for free download today only...

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/torchlight
Small Numinous 4y
Numinous21171Member avatar small Verdell 4y
Off Topic

Scyas playing Pokemon

For whatever reason this came up last night... I said i'd photoshop it so here you guys go....
Small Elektrical 4y
Elektrical62456Member avatar small Puerto 4y