Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Warlords of Draenor Info

[Pinned] Garrison Buildings Explained

Wanted to make a quick run down of buildings available in Garrisons and their benefits. Please see the following posts for a brief rundown of each plot size:Large Plots(2)BarracksBenefits: Level 1 - Unlocks Patrol Missions. Level 2 - Allows a foll...
Member avatar small Verdell 2y
Verdell96012Small Stoopêdfays 2y
Warlords of Draenor Info

[Pinned] Professions Overview

Professions will be different in WoD. Because of Garrisons, there are choices that you can make towards your professions that can make it faster to acquire Rare and Epic level gear. http://wod.wowhead.com/guide=2327/warlords-of-draenor-professions...
Verdell156388Small Waterotter 2y
Warlords of Draenor Info

Gems are truly outrageous

Small Waterotter 2y
Waterotter52168Small Stoopêdfays 2y
Warlords of Draenor Info

Normal Highmaul

If you haven't seen, Normal (Flex) Highmaul is up on the beta for a limited time. How many would be up for some run(s) through this week? If I get enough interest here, I can set some times.
Verdell31564Small Stefania 2y
Warlords of Draenor Info

Cloth Loots in WoD Raids/Dungeons

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14P2aRFhC1yLBVPmfo5r9MejG5-uCfMm7VTdba9VAG44/edit#gid=12339184(ranked for mages but i guess others can use it too)
Small Stefania 2y
Stefania73143Small Derra 2y
Warlords of Draenor Info

6.0 PTR

I've been trying so damn hard to log into PTR by jumping through all the hoops they've given us to try and I still keep getting error #112. If anyone finds a fix for this please post here. There are alot of other who people who have posted on the ...
Member avatar small Kynd 2y
Kynd21208Member avatar small Verdell 2y
Warlords of Draenor Info

Heroic 5 Mans

I'd like to get a group (or 2?) together to run these on beta in prep for WoD. If you are interested, post here if you can do Mondays and/or possibly Thursdays. Thanks.
Member avatar small Verdell 3y
Verdell113631Member avatar small Verdell 3y
Warlords of Draenor Info

WoD In Action Video

In case you didn't get Beta or haven't seen a stream:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMc8VP02DFA
Verdell0900Member avatar small Verdell 3y
Warlords of Draenor Info

6.0 Prepatch event info

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfAjRTaCs94Get ready for first contact with the Iron Horde—oh, and you’ll probably want to prepare yourself for battle. Over the next few weeks, we’ll be testing a pre-expansion patch that will bring players to the ...
Verdell0916Member avatar small Verdell 3y
Warlords of Draenor Info

Gamescom info

Final BossGrommash is the final boss of Warlords of Draenor. (LAME!)Legendary Items Warlords of Draenor will have a questline for a legendary ring that begins aat level 99 and is less grindy than the Mists of Pandaria quests. The legendary ring wi...
Verdell0741Member avatar small Verdell 3y
Warlords of Draenor Info

Thursday 7/31 Raid Testing

7pm EST start.Be nice to have the same/better showing than Monday.Also, there is a 430pm EST one, but I can't see too many getting on for that. I'm going to try and make that one and put some attempts in/record for informational purposes.
Verdell72359Member avatar small Verdell 3y
Warlords of Draenor Info

Monday 7/28 Raid Test

7pm ESTLet's get some action here. I'll add it to the calendar.I think we'll make Reckless on the PvE premade server tonight and have it available for testing. I'll add more details after that's done.
Verdell41681Member avatar small Verdell 3y
Warlords of Draenor Info

Beta guild

For anyone getting into the beta, I will be creating <Reckless> on the PvP server (not Mekkatorque). I will need a handful to sign the charter etc. I'll grab some randoms to start it. I'd really like to get as many of us that get this invite...
Verdell217179Member avatar small Verdell 3y
Warlords of Draenor Info

Raid testing

Monday the 21st starts Warlords raid testing. Do we have plans to test? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13507080853
Small Stefania 3y
Stefania185820Small Ujarnlek 3y
Warlords of Draenor Info

Mailing BOAs to alts - Internal bag error possible fix.

So, I know myself and a few others had a problem mailing Garrosh BoA gear around to alts on the beta. One trick that worked for me that was to send gold with the item. If you try to send the weapon by itself you might get a "internal bag error". ...
Member avatar small Beeps 3y
Beeps12013Member avatar small Beeps 3y
Warlords of Draenor Info

Pvp impressions ( Spriest and Warlock PoV)

So as I saw verdell post a topic about healing. I've decided to take a look at the dps side of things from two of my favorite classes!Warlock Where the fuck has our damage gone? Chaos bolts with CDs up hits for around 30k maybe. Affliction isnt mu...
Small Diabolic 3y
Diabolic72906Small Diabolic 3y
Warlords of Draenor Info

Pvp rough first impressions (Healer PoV)

So, screwed around on the Beta tonight with level 100 premades. Here are my thoughts with this first pass through:Fuck casting finishers. H Pally has 1 instant every 6 secs. Everything else is cast bar. Jesus Christ. Every team faced was double me...
Verdell82840Small Stefania 3y
Warlords of Draenor Info

DK tier

This is just fucking retarded
Member avatar small Nèon 3y
Nèon113610Small Ujarnlek 3y
Warlords of Draenor Info

Tier 17.2: Blackrock Foundry [Alpha]

Boss Listing & Encounter Achievements Gruul the Subjugated; The Iron Price Oregorger the Devourer; He Shoots, He Ores Hans'gar & Franzok; Stamp Stamp Revolution Beastlord Darmac; Fain Would Lie Down Flamebender Ka'graz; The Steel ...
Small Ujarnlek 3y
Ujarnlek43388Small Ujarnlek 3y
Warlords of Draenor Info

Tier 17.1: Highmaul [Alpha]

Boss Listing & Encounter Achievements Kargath Bladefist, Flame On! The Butcher, Hurry Up Maggot! Tectus, The Living Mountain, More Like Wrecked-Us Brackenspore, A Fungus Among Us Twin Ogron, Brothers in Arms Fel Breaker Captain, Pai...
Small Ujarnlek 3y
Ujarnlek42600Small Ujarnlek 3y