Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Achievements

Only the Penitent...

I have a lockout saved up to this point and this achievement needs 6 people with good coordination to do, so likely vent and a good /kneel macro. This is for the /kneel to the flame part of the META that you need for the firelands mount. Please po...
Member avatar small Kynd 2y
Kynd21856Member avatar small Zarist 2y
Achievements

Flex 3 Achievement Help

Nay and I need help to do Flex 3 to finish our metas up we basically need 1 tank 1 healer and rest dps for this and I will help anyone else finish thier metas up if they need it as wellThese are flex and we are geared but the metas can be slow due...
Member avatar small Kynd 2y
Kynd103658Member avatar small Verdell 2y
Achievements

Glory of the Thundering Raider

Glory of the Thundering RaiderI was actually planning to try and organize the first night of a Throne of Thunder meta-achievement run-through for this Monday, partly at Brutal’s behest; unfortunately, my best friend’s mom finally succumbed to brai...
Small Ujarnlek 3y
Ujarnlek93092Small Runeytoon 3y
Achievements

Herald of the Titans

Looking for individuals interested in leveling/gearing up level 80's for this Feat of Strength. (If you have an 80, gearing it is trivial). Once you hit 80, we can just trade maly,uld,nax runs to gear out. Take 1 week, MAYBE 2 if RNG sucks.If you ...
Member avatar small Inflammo 3y
Inflammo196429Small Abyhail 3y
Page 1